The Auckland Heart Group consultants offer this service to General Practitioners (GPs) within the greater Auckland region.
GPs send their patients' ECG tracings to:
and the cardiologist on call will review and return by fax, his/her report.
It is imperative that each faxed request contains the following:
- A fax header which states the doctor's name
- The Practice name
- The phone and fax numbers of the Practice
- The total number of faxed pages (including header)
- Each page is numbered with the patient's name and date of birth clearly noted
- If the patient has QT Syndrome please email to email@example.com (DO NOT FAX THESE)
This is a same day (24hr) FREE service
AHG consultants support GPs with an average of 70 ECG reports
ECG Reporting Services (Pilot, Employment and Immigration Medicals)
For this service, the referring doctor will be charged a fee per ECG. Please enquire.